What does your car say about you?
On my commute to work the other day, driving my old beater (my new nickname for it is “Bones” by the way), I was thinking about the cars people drive and what it might say about them.
Here’s my fun quick take for most brands A-Z.
- Acura – I’m upscale. Honda is beneath me.
- Audi – I’m sophisticated and yeah, I’ve got a bit of cash.
- BMW – Check out my ride. Don’t touch anything.
- Buick – I’m old.
- Cadillac – I like luxury.
- Corvette – I’m stuck in 1985.
- Dodge – I couldn’t find anything else to drive.
- Ford – I’m dependable.
- Honda – I can’t afford an Acura.
- Hyundai – I like value for money.
- Infiniti – I’m a slick Nissan.
- Jeep – I may or may not be the outdoors type. Besides, I can’t afford a Land Rover.
- KIA – I’m frugal.
- Land Rover – I’m one with the earth. What emissions?
- Lexus – I’m a hot Toyota.
- Mazda – Although I’m mostly independent, I’m a younger looking Ford.
- Mercedes – I’ve made it, can’t you see that?
- Mini – I don’t mind overpaying for fun.
- Mitsubishi – I’m reliable.
- Nissan – I’m good looking but not expensive.
- Porsche – I can afford anything I want.
- Rolls Royce – What money?
- Smart – I hate paying for gas, space and other things I don’t really need.
- Subaru – I’m fun and sporty.
- Tesla – I’m the $hit.
- Toyota – I’m conservative.
- Volkswagen – I’m not quite ready for the Audi.
- Volvo – I’m sturdy.
For the record, we own a 2000 Mazda and a 2012 KIA.
What car do you own? What does your car say about you?