The Canadian Financial Summit 2018 – Online and FREE!
Last year, I had the opportunity to participate in the first Canadian Financial Summit, and I was glad I did.
This year, this event proves to be even bigger and better!
The Canadian Financial Summit is 100% free – no catch!
What I like the most about this online summit is that it brings together over 25+ Canadian experts in various fields and you get all their knowledge for free. I’m a fan of this content too 🙂
Who’s part of this conference?
The bloggers (and friends of mine) behind Young and Thrifty have once again organized this event featuring 25+ personal finance experts across the country.
Some of these experts include:
- Jon Chevreau (author of Findependence day; former editor of MoneySense Magazine)
- Preet Banerjee (CBC’s The National Commentator)
- Ellen Roseman (Columnist at Toronto Star)
- Rob Carrick (Columnist at The Globe and Mail) and many more!
In addition to these mainstream personal finance gurus, a number of popular Canadian finance bloggers will be participating, including but not limited to:
- Tom Drake (Maple Money)
- Bary Choi (MoneyWeHave)
- Stephen Weyman (Credit Card Genius and HowToSaveMoney)
- Robb Engen (BoomerandEcho)
- My buddy over at Million Dollar Journey and many more!
The gents at Young and Thrifty were kind enough to ask me to participate again – and I’ll be speaking about a magical money milestone we recently passed and what’s ahead when it comes to our financial plans for an early retirement, including what’s changed, how we’re getting there and more.
You can view the entire speaker line up and all the dates folks are presenting here. Can you find me in the picture below? 🙂
Save More, Invest Better, Worry Less
It’s true, and this can apply to you too!
This virtual Summit is designed to cut through the fog of confusing financial jargon and build the confidence needed to seize control of your personal finances. Each speaker will pull back the curtain on their unique area of expertise. With their actionable advice and attention-grabbing speaking styles, these experienced Canadian gurus will help take your money game to the next level – no matter if it’s your first day at the financial dojo or if you’re already a 3rd-degree blackbelt in financial literacy.
The Canadian Financial Summit will show you how save hundreds on monthly costs, earn thousands more in investment returns, and provide examples of real people that measure their net worth in millions. Are you in?
The Summit will kick off very soon with a live webinar on September 12 with presentations on September 13th, 14th, and 15th (I will be presenting this day!).
Over the coming days you will learn….
- How to retire early and on your own terms
- How to invest better, easier, and more efficiently
- How to protect yourself from corporate chicanery
- How to see through financial jargon meant to confuse you
- How to negotiate the best deals for yourself
- How to avoid crippling fees and terrible advice
- How to better understand the housing market
- How to get your credit cards work better for you
- How to earn hundreds more every week with innovative side hustles
- How to travel on the cheap to exotic locales
- And MUCH MORE….
So it’s free, I get it, what’s the catch?
There isn’t one! Only that after 48 hours there is only one way to see The Canadian Financial Summit – via the anytime, anywhere All Access Pass. In addition to a pile of bonus material, this Premium Pass gives you lifetime access to streaming the videos. Pretty awesome. That pass will allow you to stream the entire conference – wherever and whenever you want.
Just head on over to the Canadian Financial Summit, sign up for free, and you’ll also be automatically entered to win one of the free Premium All Access Passes they will giving away when the event goes LIVE on September 12th.
That’s it. No essays. No paperwork. Just a simple registration. Watch, learn and enjoy your money.
I look forward to your comments about my presentation! See you there!