Thanks to my friends at H&R Block Canada I’ve got one more point of purchase code to giveaway for their online tax program this year. I’ve already given away one code here and another one here, so this is your last chance to win! (contest over)
The benefits of using this online tax program seem pretty darn good:
- You can start using the online program for FREE.
- You can prepare up to 20 tax returns using the online program.
- The online program is not expensive – it costs about $16 for the first tax return and about $10 for the second family member – unless you win the point of purchase code from me.
- The online program is compatible with PCs and Macs.
- There is free email support.
- The online program is user-friendly – there are pop-up boxes that explain the fields you are selecting throughout the process.
- You can save your return at any time and print a PDF file of your return before or after you file.
- You can use NETFILE to submit your tax return once prepared.
The Summary & Your Chance to Win
Overall, I liked using the online tax program from H&R Block Canada and I hope you enjoy using it as well.
Enter to win below before March 29th. Good luck to you!